COMMUNITY

Festival ABC 2014 – Goa Nazi

Goa Nazi Do you want total party? If so, don’t you buy at Mr. Proper’s shop, he likes Electro! To the Goa Nazi everything that doesn’t glow in UV light, everything that is slower than 145 BPM, and everything that …

Read More »

Festival ABC – Healing

Healing Long gone have the days when you went to a festival with the certain knowledge that you would return brain-fucked, dirty and with a silly smile on your hung-over face. Today a festival is not only about party, but …

Read More »

Utopia Camping

Utopia Logo

The company offers camping solutions for people attending festivals all over Europe. “During 15 years of festivals I have seen people including myself carrying tons of camping gear. I thought there must be a way to make life easier for …

Read More »

One love Ozora

There’s been more than six months since the festival is over, but I still can’t adopt to the usual daily routine and people around me which are  in a constant  rush. They’re  rushing and needlessly stressing about bunch of totally …

Read More »

Summer 2012

img__1007471-s.jpg

Unaufhörlich Jahr für Jahr kehren Abertausende von Menschen von Partys zurück mit einem riesigen Lächeln, und die meisten werden im nächsten Jahr wieder hinfahren, stark beeinflusst von dem Spirit der Open Air Partys da draussen. Während die Parties von Morgen …

Read More »

Party Wisdom

It’s a heavyweight proof. The beer belly seems to shout out loud: Look at me, drinking makes you fat! But why? A scientific study from Czech Republic, where beer is not exactly unpopular as a beverage, showed no correlation between …

Read More »

Ecology

There is a very intensive connection to nature in the Psytrance scene. After all, the festivals are held in the world’s most beautiful places: at old castles and palaces, around forest lakes and in deserts, on beaches, up in alpine …

Read More »

Venus Passage

Looking at the current state of our planet, it is obvious that it needs a fundamental re-programming if we want to keep alive its beauty. In fact, there is a fantastic opportunity right ahead. It is an astronomical event on …

Read More »

Party Wisdom

Can drinking too much water be harmful? The answer is: Yes, but only if you drink an absurd amount in a very, very short time! For instance: 2 litres at once. What might occur then is a headache and a …

Read More »

Summer 2012

Wild Camping in Europe Long gone have the times when it was possible to pitch a tent in any piece of nature. To cut a long story short: Wild camping is illegal in most parts of Europe. Only the northernmost …

Read More »

Party Wisdom

img__1007459-s.jpg

The origin of „Psychedelic’ The word ‘psychedelic’ derives from the Greek words ‘psihi’ (psyche, soul) plus ‘dilosi’ (manifest). Accordingly, it means something like ‘soul-manifesting’. The term ‘psychedelia’ was supposedly introduced during a correspondence between psychiatrist Humphrey Osmond and writer Aldous …

Read More »