JUNO REACTOR & THE MUTANT THEATRE Releases Lead Single, “Our World,” Off Upcoming ‘MUTANT LAND’

You can try if this page is also available in: German

Fans of trance rejoice! The most essential innovator of the genre, Juno Reactor, returns with his newest performance spectacle, The Mutant Theatre, a troupe comprised of top notch musicians including vocalist Taja Devi and Tula Ben-Ari alongside Johann Bley on drums, Amir Haddad on guitar, as well as Russian performance groups Agnivo and Stigma Show, all led by the masters of ceremony Ben Atkins.

This newest incarnation of the legendary band fuses over the top performance art, electronic music festival culture, and the top notch production quality that fans have learned to expect from Juno Reactor. The debut album, Mutant Land, isn’t slated to release until September, but check out their debut single, “Our World”!

“Our world will be never be quite the same again” – Ben Watkins

* Juno Reactor & The Mutant Theatre

Connect With Juno Reactor:
Juno Reactor Official
Facebook | Twitter | SoundCloud

2 days ago

Juno-Reactor

Diving into a different dimension, Down in the Bladerunner Tunnel at midnight.
... See MoreSee Less

Diving into a different dimension, Down in the Bladerunner Tunnel at midnight.

Comment on Facebook

" I'll tell you about my mother"

Use the Imagination as opportunity.

That labyrinth logo...👌 nice pic 👍

My hero

So many memories... Nice shot, Ben. Greetings!

Nice one! 😀

Add a [space] after the hashtags, Mr. Watkins. Or just copy from here: #bladerunner #bladerunner2049 #losangeles #nightlife #junoreactor #urbanphotography #reflection #downtownlosangeles #green ;)

+ View previous comments

4 days ago

Juno-Reactor

Lovely to meet up with Patricia Joseph at the GMS Awards last night @pattyjonyc Patrica was the first music supervisor to put Juno Reactor into a film 💜 Mortal Kombat with Traci Lords Control, and later handed me my first Score work with Beowulf... .
#gmsawards #awards #awardshow #losangeles #downtownlosangeles #junoreactor #paulsmith #redsuit #red
... See MoreSee Less

Comment on Facebook

....andere your"re " Bible of Dreams" made me wanna hear more and more Psychedelic Sound. So my first Electro Event was in Belgiums Tribal Gathering in the Old Fabrik in Gent. You pleased me Up to Take a Look to the Stage and it was fantastic . Dance and Party with you untill the end . At next Tribal Gathering when you played a DJ Set,with Sphongle and Sun Projekt (Gent) i 'll came with my daughter. At the Bootshaus in Cologne we're party togheter for the third time....and me and my daughter come with my wife to show her what we spoke so much. I Wish I can see the Mutant Theatre with my two favourite Persons. So you come to Germany with your Mutant Theatre Show ?

GMS have their own awards?! That's a little extravagant! 🤣

Nice rags Big Ben. 👍

So she has good taste

*Mortal Kombat

The best ✨✨✨

So sexy

Keep up the good work brother😏

Wow! Mucho que agradecer a Paty Joseph!!

Cool. 😎👍

dude, you look so weird.

+ View previous comments

1 week ago

Juno-Reactor

Oh la la who ever thought Downtown LA could be like this 💜
#losangeles #geodesicdome #artistsoninstagram #artgallery #filmphotography
... See MoreSee Less

Oh la la who ever thought Downtown LA could be like this 💜
#losangeles #geodesicdome #artistsoninstagram #artgallery #filmphotography

Comment on Facebook

There is so much to see in Downtown LA! And it's always changing, too.

Play a show in LA please!🙏

Load more

Visit the Juno Reactor Website

Juno Reactor on Facebook

2 days ago

Juno-Reactor

Diving into a different dimension, Down in the Bladerunner Tunnel at midnight.
... See MoreSee Less

Diving into a different dimension, Down in the Bladerunner Tunnel at midnight.

Comment on Facebook

" I'll tell you about my mother"

Use the Imagination as opportunity.

That labyrinth logo...👌 nice pic 👍

My hero

So many memories... Nice shot, Ben. Greetings!

Nice one! 😀

+ View previous comments

4 days ago

Juno-Reactor

... See MoreSee Less

Comment on Facebook

GMS have their own awards?! That's a little extravagant! 🤣

Nice rags Big Ben. 👍

So she has good taste

*Mortal Kombat

The best ✨✨✨

So sexy

Keep up the good work brother😏

Wow! Mucho que agradecer a Paty Joseph!!

Cool. 😎👍

dude, you look so weird.

+ View previous comments

1 week ago

Juno-Reactor

Oh la la who ever thought Downtown LA could be like this 💜
#losangeles #geodesicdome #artistsoninstagram #artgallery #filmphotography
... See MoreSee Less

Oh la la who ever thought Downtown LA could be like this 💜
#losangeles #geodesicdome #artistsoninstagram #artgallery #filmphotography

Comment on Facebook

There is so much to see in Downtown LA! And it's always changing, too.

Play a show in LA please!🙏