JUNO REACTOR & THE MUTANT THEATRE Releases Lead Single, “Our World,” Off Upcoming ‘MUTANT LAND’

You can try if this page is also available in: German

Fans of trance rejoice! The most essential innovator of the genre, Juno Reactor, returns with his newest performance spectacle, The Mutant Theatre, a troupe comprised of top notch musicians including vocalist Taja Devi and Tula Ben-Ari alongside Johann Bley on drums, Amir Haddad on guitar, as well as Russian performance groups Agnivo and Stigma Show, all led by the masters of ceremony Ben Atkins.

This newest incarnation of the legendary band fuses over the top performance art, electronic music festival culture, and the top notch production quality that fans have learned to expect from Juno Reactor. The debut album, Mutant Land, isn’t slated to release until September, but check out their debut single, “Our World”!

“Our world will be never be quite the same again” – Ben Watkins

* Juno Reactor & The Mutant Theatre

Connect With Juno Reactor:
Juno Reactor Official
Facebook | Twitter | SoundCloud

3 weeks ago

Juno-Reactor

Walking with my new Live Band in Porto 🇵🇹 Galatika Festival tomorrow 💜 ... See MoreSee Less

Walking with my new Live Band in Porto 🇵🇹 Galatika Festival tomorrow 💜

Comment on Facebook

Eternal hails to thee mighty fantastic phantasmatic monstermaster.

First one is freakin great songwriter but third one is a very good drummer. I've heard that last one can play piano too. Second one from left has very good voice- should sing more often. The Reactors on tour

Send in the clones

The best Juno!!! 👽✨

Imagine a full sound system to each one of these Reactors in a show, in a circle around the people. Best thing ever. Thanks for yesterday, great set!

The best live band haha! Master!

A band with five Bens would challenge the Beatles. You better not clone yourself 🤫😉

Y'all look professional and ready to party

250 mg is the standard dose its just bigger than what they decided was acceptable. Ha ha. An i fried a long time i fried every fryday for a year it seems like and i aced my finals every year for three years on LSD

Master... ✨

Still only one leg of one clone has the shadow.

Unfolded... 🤩

Haha too good

Mutant Mitosis!

1 month ago

Juno-Reactor

2 kilometres into the Slovenian Cross Cave i finally find the bones of my ancestors 😁🎶🎶looking forward to playing in Maribor on Saturday 💜 @midnight.resurrection #crosscave #bearcave #križnajama #kriznajama #slovenia #slovenija #cave #caveexploring #imlost #help ... See MoreSee Less

Comment on Facebook

thats absolutely incredible!

Great photo man. I really hope you'll be involved in The Matrix production again. You made an impact and us proud !

salutations. thanks for all the years of tunes.from my youth till now

You have no idea how your music has changed my life. I am very grateful, sir.

Thank you Juno for posting the 2cellos video Hysteria...I just feel in love with that video and those 2 wonderful cellos guys. I have never heard of them until you, again thank you for turning me on to something new and exciting in the music world😘😘😎

Thank you, sir, for the incredible music you make that inspires us all.

have fun🌞

🥰❤️❤️❤️❤️

RAVE ON my friend

Nice

Juno!!! 🙏✨💕

1 month ago

Juno-Reactor

2001 One Min on tour with Juno Reactor and Amampondo The "Shango" Tour - first time we toured this show in Japan <3 ... See MoreSee Less

Comment on Facebook

i saw at akasaka

I got to see the Amampondo tour twice. Absolutely killed it. Congo Fury live was brutal in all the best ways 👽🛸🌠

Was there also 😊

Saw you in Osaka then, and still keep the flyer that folds into a pyramid~❣️

wow!

Load more

Visit the Juno Reactor Website

Juno Reactor on Facebook

3 weeks ago

Juno-Reactor

Walking with my new Live Band in Porto 🇵🇹 Galatika Festival tomorrow 💜

Comment on Facebook

Eternal hails to thee mighty fantastic phantasmatic monstermaster.

Send in the clones

The best Juno!!! 👽✨

The best live band haha! Master!

Y'all look professional and ready to party

Master... ✨

Still only one leg of one clone has the shadow.

Unfolded... 🤩

Haha too good

Mutant Mitosis!

1 month ago

Juno-Reactor

Comment on Facebook

thats absolutely incredible!

salutations. thanks for all the years of tunes.from my youth till now

You have no idea how your music has changed my life. I am very grateful, sir.

Thank you, sir, for the incredible music you make that inspires us all.

have fun🌞