Happy Daze Festival
Happy Daze is an outdoor music festival located in the hinterland behind the Whitsunday's, between Airlie Beach and Mackay, QLD.
(Info from the organizer)Happy Daze is an amazing psychedelic wonderland where we pride ourselves on creating a friendly and fun environment where people from all walks of life can connect with people from all communities and demographics. Here we join together by a shared desire to celebrate life and to learn and experience new things. Festival goers can expect to see a variety music genres, including live bands, glitch-hop, drum and bass, progressive trance, electro, house, breaks, dub and ambient, featuring some of the freshest acts from around the world alongside Australia’s finest talent. A truly magical experience, Happy Daze offers a chance to escape from the pressures in our day to day lives and connect with like minded people, in a safe and truly awe inspiring natural environment, set in a beautiful location by the O'Connell River, under the clear blue sky. The festival has a vast range of creative activities, dance, theatre discussion, conscious sound and the latest healing modalities to provide a place for growth and personal wellbeing. In an increasingly fast and demanding world, the festival is created to provide a place to nurture oneself, communicate ideas, find personal power and increase wellbeing through a variety of multi concurrent holistic activities designed to expand the mind, awaken the spirit and heal the soul.
Come Dance under the stars where you can be free
POPULAR ARTICLESMore articles at the HOMEPAGE
- Festival Map – worldwide Psytrance Festivals
- Psychedelic Art – the best artists wordwide
- Two Psychedelic Versions of Alice in Wonderland
- Best Psytrance download & streaming websites
- Warum Du Azarius.de nicht mehr auf Google finden kannst
- Psychedelic Trance in New Zealand. A Haven for all Cosmic Psytravellers
- Progressive Trance
- Psychedelic Trance in New Zealand – Land of the Long White Cloud
- The Story Behind Sacred Geometry