Summer Never Ends
This event opened and the beautiful valley in the swiss alps is transformed into a colorful dreamland.
Summer Never Ends Festival (2015): spread your wings and fly!
The Summer Never Ends Festival was conceived ten years ago, and over the years it has become one of the most popular festivals in Europe. From the 30th July to 2nd August 2015, the mountains will vibrate with the melodious sounds of this festival’s music. The location is a beautiful plateau in the Swiss Alps, Mulegns / Rona Graubünden.
There’s going to be a killer line-up on the Four Dance Floors, over 200 artists are expected. The genres will range from Psytrance to Progressive and Chillout, supplemented by night tunes on one side and more technical sounds on the other side.There’ll be art exhibitions, chill and workshop area. Expect to see radiant lasers shows, and marvel at the work of the deco teams.
The number of visitors is limited, therefore it is better to get tickets early. Caravan tickets can be bought only in advance. Visit the website for more information.summerneverends.ch
POPULAR ARTICLESMore articles at the HOMEPAGE
- Festival Map – worldwide Psytrance Festivals
- Psychedelic Art – the best artists wordwide
- Two Psychedelic Versions of Alice in Wonderland
- Best Psytrance download & streaming websites
- Warum Du Azarius.de nicht mehr auf Google finden kannst
- Psychedelic Trance in New Zealand. A Haven for all Cosmic Psytravellers
- Progressive Trance
- Psychedelic Trance in New Zealand – Land of the Long White Cloud
- The Story Behind Sacred Geometry