North Rhine-Westphalia (NRW) borders with Belgium and the Netherlands and therefore it is not uncommon to encounter our neighbours in large numbers during the summer events or bigger indoor parties.
There are also events in Bochum, Aachen “Per Anhalter ins All”, Bonn (Goa Backstage) “Why So Serious “ in the club Druckluft Oberhausen. The “Psy Tribe Crew” who is also organising VooV experience has a regular series of parties in Cologne at the Domhof. Lately the scene has been shrooming in and around Münster, especially the club Charlotte, which was forced to close down. But there is hope; they managed to get a lot of support and solidarity. Fingers crossed are that the “living room” may reopen sometime soon. Other events in Münster take place in the Sputnik Halle, where the Bassmania rocks regular the crowd. The Psykult Festival is part of the Porta Westfalica Festival, one of the biggest and longest running free festivals in Germany. Kerstin (Dj Gutemine) and her team are bringing Psytrance to a fresh crowd every year who enthusiastically celebrate and explore the new brainfood. Another big player with years of experience is Andre from Vibes Productions who does various events in different places in NRW during the year. For someone not from this state it is difficult to find your way through the mass of events, which are too numerous to count. One thing is for sure. NRW is action packed and full of variety.
Daksi, Bim, Miss Verständnis, Manjula
- Festival Map – worldwide Psytrance Festivals
- Psychedelic Art – the best artists wordwide
- Best Psytrance download & streaming websites
- Italian Goa forces
- Free Psytrance Download
- Project BlueBeam – Advanced holographic technology to simulate a fake alien invasion
- How much Peyote cactus do I need for a trip?
- Is it safe to mix MDMA with Psilocybin?
- Kalilaskov AS – Live Set FREE DOWNLOAD Germany, Hamburg 2017
- OZORA 2017 – Impressions, Videos & Photos
- What species of plant has the highest yielding DMT in it?
- Pill with the same effects as magic mushrooms?
- Are shrooms or truffles harmful for the liver?
- Ask Dr. Goa: What’s the difference between “Live” and “DJ”?